View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 04:25 PM
NZNV
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: If its got wings I'll fly it

Originally Posted by ERJ135 View Post
Here is another question. When you airline out, do you get to use the crew line? What about when crew pass is set up? Will they put you in the CASS system to get through? Thx for all the responses, very helpful thread.
We will probably never be in CASS, and I believe we only have one jumpseat agreement with CommutAir, which was left over from many years ago and they are still nice about it. We will not be a part of Crew Pass, and will be treated the same as you will be commuting or deadheading, I would assume. For now I just walk up to security and they tell me where to go, usually it is to the crew line (except CMH and HPN), usually standing in line is no big deal because you will normally have a minimum of 1 hour (1.5 and 2 hours for bigger airports) scheduled prior to any airline flight (also remember if you miss your flight due to security it is not your problem). For me airlining is the worst part of my job, it would be interesting if they did a poll on the negatives of working for a fractional, I bet airlining would be #1.