View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 12:09 AM
CWU1919
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2006

freezingflyboy u misunderstood me. i very much take into account skyhighs advice and i did read his post carefully before i replied. i understand the concept of a backup. its good advice and ive heard it brought up many times in the forum but i wanna major in something im interested in and thats aviation and minor in something that i can fall back on incase my dream doesnt work out and am also interested in which i mentioned was psychology or geography. i have no problem with the idea of a business degree as i posted for many people it is a useful and practical degree as I said in my earlier post but its not what I want to spend the next 4 years of my life trying to get a major in and I see no reason throwing money down the drain doing something I don't wanna pursue..and brav989 we can argue all day about employers favoring one degree over the other Im not majoring in aviation because I think it will increase my chances of getting hired by a regional, i am majoring in it because it is what I love to do and want to pursue in my future. please some of you read my previous post more carefully next time before jumping to conclusions that i ignored skyhigh's advice.regards, chris