Old 07-25-2008, 06:12 PM
1800 RVR
New ride...

Joined APC: Apr 2005

Originally Posted by hvydriver View Post
>Name withheld per board rules. Needless to say, we're going to hunt him down to make sure he never has to buy a drink again.<

ALPA: The Pilots Union

ALPA received the following letter today.

To Whom It May Concern,

I resigned my post at UPS due to my refusal to participate in several unethical initiatives after having joined the ALPA picket-line outside UPS World Headquarters today. I have been a UPS employee for 10+ years, but after realizing today, that my work was being used to facilitate similar cost-cutting initiatives dwarfing even that of the destruction of 10,000 families, as well as communities, I dropped my name badge to the floor in protest, and tendered my verbal resignation on the spot. A few hours after being suspended and sent home, UPS officially accepted my resignation. I am a 36 year-old caucasion male from Snellville, GA supporting a family of 9 dependents. Enough was enough. With three masters and a PhD in the works, I could see no reason to continue my employment with a company that says one things and does something completly opposite. After 10+ years, it's job-hunting time again.....

Sincerely,

Name Removed
You have a link to this "letter"? I have a sneaky suspicion that this isn't what it portrays itself to be...