View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 01:53 PM
LostInAsia
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by RawTriGuy View Post
Lost,

Thanks for all the great info! Sounds like a pretty good gig. From everything I have read Parc seems to be a pretty reputable company. It is good to hear you confirm that. A couple more questions if I may...

Do they hire women / are there any women curretly flying on either of the contracts?

How far into your contract are you? Several of the websites are stating that an upgrade will most likely occur in the first contract period. Is that what you are hearing as well? If so what are they telling you guys?

Reading some of your past post looks like you where flying in the US before you went over. Just curious where you came from/who you where flying for?

Last but not least what does you NRT apartment run you every month?

Thanks again,
No women on any of the contracts at ANA. There are only 3 pilots in all of ANA so I would suspect that it will take a while before it will happen at the contact companies.

I am about 1.5 years into the contract now. I have been told upgrade for me should be expected in 2009.

I came from a regional in the US before.

Mine is a 3 bedroom, only about 2 minutes from the JR train station... It runs me Y120,000 per month. There are much cheaper options though.