View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Learflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by 9999 View Post
CS seems to be VERY people oriented. Customer Service seems extremely important. With that being said, I am certain attitude is just as important for them. They don't appear to want to be the biggest, they appear to want to be the best. I have read they have plenty of applications. They could start hiring alot but they don't. To be the best, you have to have the kind of people working for you that will allow you to reach your goals. Hard working, professional, sincere and proficient are just a couple adjectives that seem to fit into the CS employee character. That company seems to be different from the others in a good way. Just my observations from my own personnel research.

Best of luck to you Learflyer. Hang in there and keep a good attitude, I am sure your day will come.
good post 9999. What they are trying to accomplish is one thing, what the owners want is another. There are some owners that want to be left alone! Most of them just want to get where they are going, and not play happy time. This is just my experience. The ones that LOVE all that extra concierge stuff are the passengers that are riding for free on the jet, and are using the shares of the actual owners. If you rush to much, and break something that they own, that could lead to trouble. Martha Stewart is like that. One time she wrestled one of her paintings away from me, as I was trying to give "customer service" to her by unloading her stuff for her! A certain rock star lead singer told me "if you don't get your a$$ up there to the cockpit, and stop trying to serve me, i'll report you!"