View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 07:25 PM
FlyinFoSheezy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Learflyer View Post
good post 9999. What they are trying to accomplish is one thing, what the owners want is another. There are some owners that want to be left alone! Most of them just want to get where they are going, and not play happy time. This is just my experience. The ones that LOVE all that extra concierge stuff are the passengers that are riding for free on the jet, and are using the shares of the actual owners. If you rush to much, and break something that they own, that could lead to trouble. Martha Stewart is like that. One time she wrestled one of her paintings away from me, as I was trying to give "customer service" to her by unloading her stuff for her! A certain rock star lead singer told me "if you don't get your a$$ up there to the cockpit, and stop trying to serve me, i'll report you!"
Customer service involves providing the right services to the right people at the right time. Just size-up each passenger initially and then act accoring to what you think they'd want... more service vs. less. Of course, after the Aerosmith concert Stephen Tyler just wants a cold bottle of water and to be left alone. Martha Stewart... well, she just likes to be in control of everything!