View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Sbaker1595
Gets Paid Vacation

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: King Air 200, PA-31P-350 Mojave, Bellanca 17-30A Super Viking

Branded...lets do some math.....simple grade school math....assume you are a new captain at a regional airline.. 60K annual is a good rough estimate of what you would make in that situation...now lets take your annual salay of 60k and divide it by the total hours your going to make in that year......lets say your going to work 800 hours a year at that airline..so essentially $75.per hour for that amount of work.now lets take the common fact that the corprate pilot will work 350 hours a year (which is what we are prospected to fly this year) and make 40k during that year....that comes to $114.00 per hour...if you can do basic math you will easily see that i am offering far better than the airline hourly pay...now lets add in expenses on the road...which are ALL paid for, healthcare benifits (which might i add are far better than ANY airline), yearly bounus, and paid vacation...in addition the option to have profit sharing options at years end....i would appriciate it if you knew the FACTS before you made negitive comments..lets keep this professional and not regress to the childhood pre k state that you made your comments in...thanks in advance

Last edited by Sbaker1595; 08-14-2008 at 10:38 PM.