View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Way2Broke
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Floatin' down the river in a old tube smilin'

On this bid their are vacancies for PICs in: Province Town, Hyannis, Boston, Rutland, Saranac Lake, Platsburg, San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Croix. The bid is only good until the middle of October, and things change quickly. This also doesn't include lines that may have been picked up by people that are completing IOE from previous classes.

I think that's it. I have no clue about FO spots. I do know there really arn't FOs in the Caribbean, because the weather is almost always VFR. So I would say HYA is your best bet.

This time of the year they have shorter bids called shoulder bids, as they complete the transition to place a emphasis on the Islands. The same thing happens in the Spring the other direction. A longer bid will come out shortly. There is alot of growth and expansion, so, like I said, things are going to change quickly.

It will not take long at all and you will figure out how it works. Also, once you start you will have access to all the company websites, and you can get all the good information you need there.