View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 07:30 AM
atpwannabe
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Math Teacher
Default Ari-Ben

What's up guys?

Well, I toured Ari-Ben yesterday; met Mike Cohen and the infamous receptionist. I forgot her name. At any rate, to me...Mike's cool. He's a no nonsense guy; speaks his mind and really couldn't give damn who likes it or not. IMHO he shoots straight from the hip. I'm ok with that.

He could tell that I had done the research on schools by the way I answered his questions and how the conversation flowed. We talked about schools from Ari-Ben to RAA. The reason I settled on Ari-Ben was because of the cost, services provided for that cost and location. I'm happy with my choice.

I plan to live in "The Pines"....upstairs. Whoever is my roomate, know this, I get the Master Bedroom...period.

I have my own car...an '05 Altima 2.5S. I figure I'll be on the 6-8 month plan. Start date: 11/10/08. I'm doing the PPL & Pro Pilot Program. After that, I'll instruct from 4-6 months. At least that's the plan. The entire cost is very reasonable compared to other schools in Florida.

Looking forward to start. Good luck to Emmanuel, whose from the Azores and Nick from India. They just finished the CPL under FAA & JAA.

Btw, FAA informed me that I will be receiving my medical certificate next week.

atp