Old 07-19-2006, 07:11 AM
Pilot7576
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: 757 Capt
Default fedex hiring

Toro...

First of all...a very appropriate name <BG>. A lot of what you are spouting is bull. Fedex hired 800 pilots for the postal contract which they were awarded in 2001. The retirements at federal are much greater than at ups. So they hire more pilots to replace those who have retired.

If you compare the slave ship capts at 5 yrs with 5 yr fo pay here, yes you will see a big disparity. DUH!!!!! There are many at federal who choose not to fly the galley for many reasons. Pay is just one of them.

The website you refer us to, FF's site, is not yet up and running. He has already distinguished himself (in a bad way) by penning obscenities on a federal labor document. He can cherry pick with the best of them and it's very easy to sit on the sidelines and bitc* about the ta; coming up with a way to get the increased pay and ironclad scheduling is beyond his ability. I don't trust a lot of people on the nc but those I do (GK and GL) say they have fought tooth and nail for the improvements here. You're option (I want it all and I want it now) reminds me of spoiled kids who think they are entitled to the world. You don't get what you want, you get what you negotiate.

JMO

Pilot7576