Old 10-20-2008, 08:15 PM
LivingInMEM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by Ja189 View Post
Keep the brilliant comments coming! ...then proceed at the same time to tell me what my experience is and how many hours I have without even having the slightest clue as to who I am. ....Further, I originally stated that I learned the RJ around 350, not that I currently had 350. ..... I am far from young, and far from inexperienced. My opinion is probably far more valid than yours. False assumptions should be avoided at all costs.
I can see why you think that an RJ F/O should do nothing more than watch the autopilot and work the radios - your analysis skills are not so much. I would like to know where you were accused of only having 350 hours. By the way, you may be far from young and think you are far from inexperienced, but ....what you say in your posts, well.....? The fact that you would not even consider the role of decision-maker in the cockpit (which is certainly where experience would come into play) and only reference working the radios and watching the autopilot tells me that you certainly have not been exposed to an ATP type ride or LOE in this type of environment - or that is what your posts convey. You can deny it all you want, but you know it's true. There is disdain towards RJ pilots in your posts in this thread that must be rooted somewhere, you may need to work those issues out.