View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Learguy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Flyin4alivin View Post
No kidding..... one see's yellow ties everywhere....and at times it is a sic you have flown with before, and yes you do acknowledge them, but you sure do not want to have a conversation with them. The fact that most of your FA's think we are jumpseating and treat us like we are catching a free ride when in fact we are paying top dollar for a ticket to sit in the back row next to the lav....I have been told they are out of Diet Coke as we are just jumpseating....ahhh, no..... actually if some of your FA's were nicer it may make a difference on how we feel when we get off the flight.
Let's face it...this is a ugly business no matter who you work for.
Wow. Ok, I work for brand "F", but I must admit I have been treated with the utmost courtesy on most airlines. Even to the point of being offered free goodies when others pay, offered a bottle of water on the way out "for the road" etc.
I don't stick my head in the cockpit, I think that might be an intrusion, but if a cockpit crewmember is standing by the door, I always thank them for a nice, safe flight. I always thank the cabin crew, even the few that have not performed well. Never burn a bridge, maybe just a bad day, or hey, we are all in this together anyway.
Just my take on the stuff.