Old 11-12-2008, 05:22 PM
justwannafly
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by MIACapt View Post
I have looked at the free websites and all of them just copy job postings from the pay for websites such as WFFF and ClimbTo350. Problem is they are posted days or even weeks later and by that time many of the good positions are already filled by persons that subscribe to these services! In addition you miss out on the companies that search the pilot databases and don't post their job openings at all. Basically you get what you pay for! The costs are extremely low when you consider how much it could cost you by missing out on a great opportunity.
MIACapt, I feel like I should get a free toaster with this advertisement. Why, if the pay sites are so good at finding you a "great opportuniity", and you are a Captain and a line holder, would you be looking at job sites at all?

All hiring information is available somewhere, there are just sites that put the information together. There is NO NEED to pay for what you can get for free. Maybe MIACapt should change his name to MIAAirlineCEO for your lack of ability to handle money.

"Checklist for success" was a great book, in 1997. Since then WFFF has been nothing but a site with outdated gouge. Of course Cheryl Cage is charging for the stuff you can get for free elsewhere- United isn't hiring and her $300, decade old, prep can't pay the bills anymore.