Thread: Colgan Hiring
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 05:29 PM
JUG47
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Ladie's and Gentlemen, in the interest of your saftey I must have your complete attention! Ready

"
we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel
Bad choice of words if you actually care about the place and think that the candidates you are hiring can do the job.
Actually it's less than a year ago WEACLRS. Is it company policy to hire somebody half as useful who will put up with almost anything? This is not related to hours but experience. There are peeps out there with 1000 hrs with good quality time, not just instructing at ATP for 200 hours. I had ATP time when I applied and got nothin'.
Kilo Alpha, you sound like the perfect candidate, sitting back in front of your keyboard a year ago and telling us all how stupid we were for working for such pathetic wages while you flew so little and earnt so much!!! Good on you. Thank the sweet jumpin' Jesus I did not end up there.
WEACLRS, yes, I understand your reply, doe's not make me agree though and there is not much you can learn from us unless we actually get interviewed. Very snobby Colgan.