View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 06:43 PM
cloudkicker1981
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: TRYING TO STAY AWAKE
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bender
I really don't see a 14-18 month upgrade for anyone hired into the Saab right now. Counting on 4 upgrades per month and 40 FO's leaving for other regionals I would say upgrade will run 24-30 months. Just a guess...
100% agree with you, I dont know were Weaclrs get's his info from but there are plenty of guys with enough time and seniority to hold captain. Their just not needed. After reading all your post weaclrs and how you state what WE look for in an interview, I believe your just spreading colgan propaganda.......Actually you sound a lot like BRINK! But I really dont care anymore, I'm so use to getting bent over left and right by this company that I'm starting to like it. I do like it here, but dont try to come off as Mr. Rogers because nobody who is really flying the line here at colgan is that FUking happy! Sweating my balls off waiting for a push in LGA, and arguing with Screw scheduling about rest requirements. Almost all the colgan pilots i fly with are cool and great guys, we dont ***** 24/7 but almost everyone *****'s a little and the coolaid your selling on APC is getting stale! Bottom line Colgan is not worth coming to at this point because the pay sucks for second year and the upgrades are not 1yr anymore! That is why we can't hire people.

Last edited by cloudkicker1981; 07-31-2006 at 06:45 PM.