Thread: Dal Won
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:28 AM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by keenster View Post
For 23 years I have waited to get a widebldy seat(a330or 747). I was about a year away before the merger. Now I have 1400 DAL guys senior to me tht are junior to me date of hire and younger than me that get a shot before I do. Guess what that means, no A330 captain for years. Get that- for years. And the 767 does not fly to BKK, hkg,ams.lgw,paris,rome,etc. Not even close to being the same airplane. Hurray for the DAL guys that get to fly what I would have had. No way you would understand unless you were on this side of the fence. I am an 85 hire. I was hired at DAL but was already at NWA. 1985 DAL guys are in the 200s I am in the 2800 range. For me this is B.S. What exactly did you loose in this?????

Keenster
Your field of vision is so narrow it is beyond belief. The 76ER flies to far more diverse destinations than the 6 or so that the A33o does. But if you want to limit yourself to those few western Europe destinations, I will wager that there will be few if any DAL guys that will stand in your way for the bus. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. Oh, and as far as going to Asia on the ER... stand by...