View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Redtail
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: 400 Capt

Originally Posted by Opus View Post
All,

I started this thread not as flamebait but from the info I had before everything was published officially. All I had heard was that it was relative with no dynamics. If I had it over I would have retitled the thread "list is forthcoming" If any of you have read my previous posts I have passionately defended nwa pilots, who we are, what kind of group we are and what we bring to the table. But the list is done now. It is what it is. So, maybe we should kill this thread and move on.

If the title of the thread is dal won. Well, aren't we all dal pilots now?
You titled the thread...becasue that what was on your heart and what you felt to be true.

We...NWA pilots have been screwed and when guys begin to figure it out...it will not be forgotten...in my opinion. I have lived the red-green show and it is hell and I think that attitude is coming your way. Those fences are only as good as long as the planes hang around. According to all of you Delta boys...787 is prob not going to show up...and the 400 is also on the way out...hello...and then wait for the downturn...you can't run the country with no money and smoke and mirrors. DOH & seniority is everything...everything.

You guys talk about realitive...I fly the 400 then I should be sitting with the same seniority number as your 777...since they are the same and pay the same right...but the Delta guys next to me are 6 years my junior and fly the 767/757. I was a 757 Captain...20 years ago.