Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 04:34 PM
H46Bubba
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: NOYDB

Originally Posted by Lowlevel View Post
Outstations? Like Louisville, CMH, DAY, LEX, CRW? Backward places like that? (no offense to people from those areas it's just that the area is not really known for business savvy or anything really relevant, except coal mining and pot growing )
Ouch, SoCal to NoKY! What a culture shock! Keep those boxes packed in the garage and ready to go!
Theres people from all over not just from back woods outstations. There are quite a few Florida plates around the GO. People that have moved up the ladder from CS positions at out stations.

Actually I went from SoCal to Delta Connection Academy, to Comair MCO. Left Comair the day we went into Ch.11, got a management spot at Mesa where I gouged my eyes out with a pencil on a daily basis for a year and came back to Comair for less pay and a demotion. So yeah I always keep as many boxes packed as possible. I came back to Comair because of the atmosphere and that no longer exhists. It left the day Richard Anderson took over Delta. Delta stopped exhisting that day as well. Welcome to Northwest with a new name! According to Ng4 it will never comeback and we all have to change the Comair corporate culture from what it used to be, to one filled with Narcs, backstabbers, and those willing to throw you under the bus and even back up over you for good measure. The family atmoshpere that was one here and harbored by all is forever gone. I see the Comair jobs program going away as well. Comair loved to promote from within. Now look for more outsiders to be hired in order to change the corporate culture and it will be harder for those who survive the cuts to move up the ladder from within the company.