Old 01-16-2009, 07:11 AM
DeadHead
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by TruthSleuth View Post
I'm not a conspiracy theorist...

... But I'm also not into coincidence theories, either.

I'm VERY troubled by yesterday's ditching of Flight 1549. It doesn't make sense to me.

Consider these points:

- Apparently, a flock of birds knocked out two engines but didn't leave an impact on the nose (as you know much more flimsy than engines).

- This picture is heavily Photoshopped... when you zoom in, you see all sorts of cut and paste artwork... even the USAir logo is pasted onto the plane. Why?

Also in this picture are dozens and dozens of "survivors"... it's hard to count because the picture is so fuzzy and distant (a common theme... distant and fuzzy pics). How can more than 20 people stand on a wing and not collapse it?

- Where are the closeup pictures... if you watch any of the coverage yesterday, all of the camera angles were distant shots... even with the media within hundreds of yards of the scene. Why?

- As of this moment, I've yet to see a single video of the ditching... not one, And I've searched everywhere (including YouTube) -- how can this be? Everyone seems to have a cell phone these days... especially in New York. What about CCTV cameras from the Port Authority... someone has to have a video of this, yet we see nothing. Why?

- One pilot (who if I remember posted here in this thread) lived near the crash scene admits he didn't see the plane ditch... didn't hear the plane ditch, but then saw the plane floating. Odd don't you think?

- The only witnesses of the actual ditching were members of the media (who as you know cover all sorts of things up)... example:
"I just thought, 'Why is it so low?' And, splash, it hit the water," said witness Barbara Sambriski, a researcher at The Associated Press.

- The media is reporting, "It appears to be the first time that a large commercial jet liner ever has made a successful controlled landing into a body of water." Another coincidence. A "Miracle" is the media mantra about this. Can this plane really survive a ditching without nearly a scratch... really?

I could go on and on with minor stuff, but I hope you get my drift.

Your thoughts?

First of all, YOUR ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

There is no question about that.

I bet you believe President Bush was behind the Sept. 11 Attacks to or Hurricane Katrina was a Military Experiment that went wrong.

Second of all, you must have some set on you to Monday Night Quarter Back this thing.
You should leave these discussions to ACTUAL pilots.