View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 09:24 AM
RVSM Certified
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2009

Originally Posted by NoyGonnaDoIt View Post
But... just as an instructor should have some flexibility in order to meet the student's needs, the student needs some degree of flexibility in understanding that his personal view of what the matrix should be may require adjustment.
Absolutely. I'm wide open. The instructor knows the mistakes I'm going to make before I make them. So, I'm wide open to change.

Originally Posted by NoyGonnaDoIt View Post
There is a proviso to this: I'm sure others here with more practical knowledge than me will tell you that if you are aspiring to a career, dealing in a multi-pilot crew may mean more "when-where-why-how" structure imposed on both training and flying by others and less imposed by you.
I appreciate that. My goals are strictly related to non-commercial flying. All of it will be either personal or private business flying, but I will need to travel on a dimes worth of notice to just about anywhere around the world - mostly U.S. to Europe, U.S. to East Asia and U.S. to Middle Asia. The rest will be fun flying - well - not that the other flying won't be fun, too.

I appreciate the honest insight you give - thank you.