View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Eck4Life
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008

Whatever you do, do not use Dr. Pellegrin in West Seattle that has an office above the gas station (my first warning sign). No joke. I went there a few years ago and was highly aggravated. My wife came with me to the early morning appointment. I was his first of the day. No one else was in the office, not even a secretary. He asked me to fill out the standard forms and after I had done so I told him that I was finished. He was sitting in his office, sandled feet propped up on the desk, reading a magazine that was not professionally related when he told me to continue waiting. My wife and I sat there waiting for him to finish reading his precious magazine for 20 minutes. I could clearly see him in his office from my seat. He finally decided he better get around to seeing the customer (ME) and performed the physical. No problems there, but the overall experience was highly unprofessional. He maliciously made us wait and had no regard for the value of our time. It was almost as if he was making us wait to prove a point. In what private enterprise can one treat somebody that way and expect return business? So I voted with my feet and my wallet and never returned. That is why I'm writing this now. I think some in the medical profession forget who pays the bills. Steer clear. There are many other coopertive AMEs in the area and even more that appreciate the patronage.