View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:51 AM
vagabond
Administrator

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172
Default Outrageous Passenger Behavior

I fly a lot as a passenger, and I thank my lucky stars that I haven't seen a lot of strange and inappropriate behavior from fellow passengers. The only things I see are considered common anymore - people taking their shoes off, picking their noses, farting, halitosis, asking me personal questions, etc etc. If some idiot urinated on me, he would lose Big Bob and the Twins as well!

Here's one from the Associated Press:

HONOLULU - A 28-year-old man has been sentenced to three weeks in jail for urinating on a 66-year-old woman during a Continental Airlines flight last month from Los Angeles to Honolulu.

Jerome Kenneth Kingzio, a resident of the U.S. Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, was sentenced after pleading guilty Tuesday to assault charges in federal court in Honolulu.

The victim was headed to Hawaii on March 21 for a scuba diving vacation and was watching an in-flight movie when Kingzio stood up and began urinating on her. He had been drinking on the flight.

U.S. Attorney Edward Kubo Jr. says the woman said her entire vacation ruined, and she continues to suffer emotionally from the incident.

The case was investigated by the FBI.