Old 09-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Koolaidman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: SKYW CRJ FO

In one year at Trans States, I would have moved up about 10 spots in seniority from all of the furloughs and LOUSY DAY TO DAY DECISIONS MADE BY THE IDIOTS MANAGING OF THE AIRLINE (furloughs to hiring within one month!!!!) I have a guy from Mesa in class and the more I hear about Mesa, the more it sounds like Trans States!!! He was saying how scheduling would change their IN times so that they could stay legal for trips!!! It is honestly beginning to sound like Trans States is a SLIGHT step up from Mesa. At least the Trans States guys didn't sell themselves out to fly 70 seat airplanes, i.e. GoJet flying!!!

U. of I. guy, how did you get your uniform paid for?

Anyways, I wouldn't steer anyone away from going to Trans States, it really isn't that bad in the RIGHT SITUATION and you know what to expect going in. However, if you see what is going on with ASA, have fun dealing with that at Trans States! THREE people from my July 2005 class are left there after one. The only people leaving are the FO's, not the Captains. Just so you know that going in. And tell Ed "MY MAIN MAN" Phelps that the Kool Aid man sent you to drink the Kool Aid!!!