View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:29 AM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
iflyjets4food's Avatar
Joined APC: Jul 2005
Position: EMB 170/175 F.O.
Posts: 549

Get the CFI, and buy the turbine pilots manual. That way you'll get a little of both. There is great value in having a CFI, and the stuff you would have learned in the heavy sim class you can get from the book. You won't be able to re-create sim sessions, but the systems stuff and other nice-to-know things will come from the book. When you get a job flying something like a King Air or an RJ, they'll teach you all the stuff you need to know.
iflyjets4food is offline