View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21 PM
757Driver
Need More Callouts

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: Unbridled Enthusiasm
Default CAL Captain has F/O removed

A Continental Captain pulled his female F/O yesterday for wearing a red "Live Strong" type wristband.

Some of you might have seen one, (I wear one all of the time). Its a red wristband with the initials FUPM on it.

Depending on how strongly you feel about CAL's current contract, it can mean one of two things.

For the more mild it stands for "Fed Up Pay Me". For those of you Goodfellas fans it means "F#$k You Pay Me".

With over 1500 of these things distributed, it sends a very strong message to our management that we're sick and tired of being used as a never ending ATM machine and its time to pony-up.

Apparently Captain Buttmunch asked her to remove the red wristband or be removed from the trip. She refused, he called the Cheif Pilot and said F/O was removed without pay.

Mind you Captain BM is a member of the Union's Safety Committee and shouldn't be confronting those of us who have had enough of managements BS.

Since I can't post any names in Public I'd be happy to share his name privately with those of you interested. He also commutes from Kona Hawaii to Newark so I'm sure some of you can give him a warm welcome when he attempts to jumpseat.