Old 06-01-2009, 01:00 AM
J Dawg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by L'il J.Seinfeld View Post
Brownie--What's your GEMS ID? How about your social security number? How much did you make last year? Where do you live and what is your phone number?

Oh wait, that's not any of my frickin' business is it?

Don’t confuse one’s private, personal items which don’t affect me (such as address and SSN) with one’s items that HAVE affected me.

For example, lets say FO Scallybag calls me up and wants me to do a FNP for him. The conversation will go one of two ways:

FO Scallybag: “Hey, J Dawg…I need a favor…I got a date with a fat chick next weekend, but I got this trip in the way. Can you do a FNP for me?

J Dawg:Sure!!! I heard about those fat chicks! I’d be glad to help you out!” But hey…did you volunteer to help your IPA brothers out?”

FO Scallybag: “Hell yeah I did, it was the right thing to do, it affects everyone, including myself!”

J Dawg: “Cool, I knew you were a good bloke; I’d be glad to do that FNP for you. BTW, just slap her thighs and ride the waves….not that I would know.”

Or, the conversation will go like this:

FO Scallybag: “Hey, J Dawg…I need a favor…I got a date with a fat chick next weekend, but I got this trip in the way. Can you do a FNP for me?”

J Dawg: “Sure!!! I heard about those fat chicks! I’d be glad to help you out!” But hey…did you volunteer to help your IPA brothers out?”

FO Scallybag: “No, it was voluntary, remember? So I just decided I wasn’t gonna volunteer; I needed the extra gas money for my Bonanza.”

J Dawg: Oh, yeah, I forgot about your Bonanza…Hey, this FNP stuff is voluntary as well, remember? I just remembered I can’t volunteer for your FNP because I have plans for next weekend as well - have you ever seen fat chick’s sister?”

Need I further explain how this is gonna pan out? The EB isn’t lying about the union being fractured if this thing fails. If it fails, there WILL BE a divide between the 1400 brothers and the 1500 in-laws.

But IF it fails I would rather have an honest, transparent divide differentiating my brothers from my in-laws, instead of the false illusion of 100% unity we were lead to believe exists.

This isn’t just about 300 jobs, so lets not let this thing fail.