View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 07:59 AM
IADBLRJ41
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008
Position: 756 FO

Originally Posted by meyers9163 View Post
More so mainline flights. The express operations I see being CRJ700/200. The routes are currently covered by DAL with CRJ200 (Comair to be exact). And I do not see those routes being full with anything with more then 70 seats. The other slots (42-15 so 27) would be mainline flights with Cabin Class. At the end of the day this is great news for anyone who wants to progress in this career. Unfortunately it sucks right now for us. The more mainline flights, the better jobs are open and the more money and QOL you can have. I think you will see AWAC doing many of the new routes of DCA along with PSA doing some of the ones in the south (Little Rock, BHM out of DCA etc). AWAC doing the midwest ones (Madison etc).

ps... A lot of these current routes from DCA to places like GRR, MSN, DSM are all flown only once a day and by Pinnacle in a CRJ200. So I DOUBT we would see Usairways fly anything larger on the same routes. So a transition of AWAC perhaps. Although its great news for TLH. Right now all TLH-CLT flights are at 70 and with non revs its impossible. Although did I read this right, Miami-DCA? American already does that route. Seems weird?

yes I agree with this!