View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Boomer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: blueJet

Part of me says give it a rest, but Scoop asked me some questions that I'll answer...

Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
First off - You say my post is a mixed message - it is not. I am saying that I blame the COMAIR union not individual pilots. Can you completely seperate the two - no...

I could read it that way too. Instead of mixed message I could have said ambiguous message.

I Really like your cut and paste editing job. You make inferences about my post but gloss over the part where I say "...Pilots are individuals and should be treated as such."

You requested that I cut and paste any posts that said the entire pilot group was culpable. I believe I did that. Anyone can click on the arrow to see the full context of the quotes I pulled. I thought I left the "pilots are individuals" part in your post.

And when I say "Pilot who were not on property have no culpability whatsoever." You attempt to turn this into "All COMAIR pilots are culpable."

No, I say it can be inferred. If not A equals B, then A could equal not B.

As far as I can tell the only one who says "All COMAIR pilots are culpable." in your cut and paste job is you.

And what do you think of the other four posts?

I don't agree with the statement that "All COMAIR pilots are culpable." But I also don't agree that there is no culpability whatsoever for any COMAIR Pilots.

Fair enough.

JC Lawson and his crowd tried and succeeded in screwing the DAL furloughees.

Do you disagree with this point?

No, it sounds like Lawson "and his crowd" rubbed plenty of salt on those wounds.
I saw the "Lawson Letter" a week ago for the first time. I think it's embarrasing. I was not at Comair when it happened, nor was it common knowledge at my previous job, nor did any Comair reps mention it during my interview. I'm just trying to stand up for the guys that had nothing to do with that fiasco.