View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:51 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by acl65pilot View Post
I am going to enjoy a light workload this fall and prepare for my third full course in three years coming this spring. I think I may go to the 320....
Really, where?

Don't know if you recall how far back I forecast December 2010 furloughs, but there are reports that during the Flight Operations Road Shows a September 2010 date for mailing of notices is anticipated. Unfortunately, 90 days later is right on time for my prediction.

We have had more than a year now and several opportunities to get Compass on the list to rationalize this flow down and get them some longevity. My next prediction - Compass will be dumped and the flow will be jeopardized. The 100% failure rate of flow through agreements will be maintained.

I've asked the ALPA politicians how they would restore scope, the response is the empty space between these brackets ( ), do you know of any candidates doing anything more than making empty political statements which reaffirm their continuation of the same losing strategy that brought us to where we are at today?

flow down agreements are no replacement for unity
ʎʇıun ɹoɟ ʇuǝɯǝɔɐןdǝɹ ou ǝɹɐ sʇuǝɯǝǝɹƃɐ uʍop ʍoןɟ