View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:34 AM
acl65pilot
Happy to be here

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: A-320A

And that is my point. CPS being an outsourced labor group and rock bottom cheap company is going to allow DAL many major concessions from these FFD airlines. Brian Bedford sees it and is running the other way.

I agree that CPS needs to be put on our list. I am offering up an explanation as to why our union is dragging their feet on the CPS issue. I have been looking at this from multiple angles and this is what I see.
Looking a few steps down the road, I can see the FFD contracts being cut and many significant changes being made, allowing DAL and DALPA opportunities that they do not have today, and then once that happens, seeing CPS added to the list.

See CPS is a cheap airline to run because off of it is basically NWA/DAL. Once the hiring and flow picks back up, it will be very expensive to run CPS with the current arrangement. These jets have the economics to be run at mainline with mainline book rates, We know it, and the company knows it and the airline managers of DCI know it. It is ugly and CPS is a big stick.

I am just putting this out there to see if, I for one am coming up with a wrong conclusion, or anyone else has something to add to it.

This is where ACL has been, Looking at the dots and trying to connect them