View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:20 PM
chuck416
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: A-320/A

+1
There WILL be a lot of airmen (at least those with a shred of self preservation) who will look any FED (FBI, local cops, TSA, or agents from CONTROL) in the eye, and rightly proclaim "before making any official statement, I wish to exercise my rights to legal council with my union representative". Has anybody else noticed the grammatical errors in the certificate revocation letters that have been made public. And who is 'northwestern airlines'? And when, exactly, was the last time any certificate revocation letter made the news headlines. I suppose the said airmen can take comfort that their certificate numbers were redacted two of the three places that they were published. Can you say "identity theft"? This smacks of the same FAA that pulled Bob Hoover's certificate...I'll gladly point out that the circumstances were drastically different, however....The FEDs decided on a course of action BEFORE the facts were gathered, and due process was allowed to take it's course. That's what really ticks me off with respect to this event...
Chuck