Thread: Navajo Systems
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:30 PM
SkyStormer6
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Hawker 800XP/G280 PIC

It's not quite over. I still work weekends. I live at home and they fly me out to Las Vegas to tow over UNLV games/NHRA/PBR, etc. This will go on till mid-december. After that they will offer me jobs as they come up. In between my trips I'm going to start training with this other company. The Navajo thing will be part time as well but they have said it will become full time pretty soon after starting (hoping they are right). I also still fly the 310 for lifeguard stuff when I'm home. So I'm about to have 3 part time jobs! That's got to equal one full time right?? Times are tough and I'm going to try and keep all 3 going in case any one of them falls through. To answer your other question, it's been a great experience. Awesome company to work for if you want to drag rags. Banner towing sometimes gets a bad rap due to safety issues and incidents in the past but they've come a long way at this company. That said it has been a hard job, lots of work and no cake walk as well as a lot of time away from home (at least 4-6 weeks at a time). In short I'll just say it's been the most fun I never want to have again.