Old 12-07-2009, 10:51 AM
ATPasemel170
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 737

Originally Posted by ERJF15 View Post
Has anyone that has applied for this job gotten any feedback? I've gotten feedback that they have received my resume/application.
The stamps on the receipt of my application and the letter of breing turned down were the exact time and exact day both, so it looks like I was NOT even looked at. I had several recommendations from previous instructors and friends who are working for the FAA as inspectors and several years of 121 experience.
The statement read:
Thank you for applying on our external vacancy announcement, AAC-NOE-10-AJW3300-118941, Airspace System Inpection Pilot, FG-2181-11/13. Qualified individuals with veterans' preference were referred to the selecting official. Non-preference eligibles may not be selected as long as preference eligibles are still available and interested. I am sorry to inform you that, at this time, your application was not included in the group that was referred. Additional information on veterans' preference in hiring can be located at U.S. Office of Personnel Management Veterans Information.

So, if you are a qualified individual with veterans' preference, good luck and I wish you the best, looks like you will be the only ones to get hired.