Old 02-07-2010, 06:27 AM
PSACFI
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009

I have to agree with RickAir, I didn't hear an endorsement. All he really said was, "We can't do anything about it." The only real endorsement was that he thought Bryan was a good executive.

I'm not sure which one is Doug, (I'm guessing the guy with the microphone) but in so many words he basically said, "We hope that Republic doesn't ____ this up like so many other regionals that want to be mainline carriers."

That makes sense, US is very exposed to Republic so if they closed up shop that would really screw up operations for them. It's probably the same reason why Parker is supporting JO right now, he doesn't want to deal with Mesa closing up shop rapidly. I don't know what Parker's or any of these other CEOs' true feelings are towards RAH but I doubt any of them will publicly say they are mad. That just makes them look weak and out maneuvered and these guys all have big egos. None of them want to admit they got outplayed by Bedford if they are truly upset.

We'll know everyone's true opinions about RAH when the contracts come up for renewal.