Thread: Stephen Sharp
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:55 PM
NoStep
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: Missionary

After reading the original thread and Steven's defense, it got me to thinking...(I know...shocking, eh?)

-I'd hate to be the target of some over-zealous DA trying to make a name for themselves by trampling on me.
-Once you have a drug test, it's not tested in your presence, lab people make mistakes too, and you can even get false positive results from pregnancy tests.
-I've been tested 6 times in one year...they don't want positives, so if you're clean, your # comes up more often.
-Testing is a witch hunt...if it was about safety, you'd never get tested after your trip.
BUT

-Come on, dude...you're an airline pilot selling drug cleansing products on a site called "yourintheclear.com"...with a pun on urine...really??!!
-This holistic voodoo "body cleansing" (nudge-nudge-wink) is crap, and there are rarely ever "false positives" that Mr. Sharp says exist.
-I've been around enough stoners that I don't want them in my cockpit or using products to evade drug tests.
-I liked flying better when pilots smoked Lucky Strikes, and they only had to worry about the V.D. test from the long layover in 'Po City...