Thread: Stephen Sharp
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:19 AM
DeadHead
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by NoStep View Post
After reading the original thread and Steven's defense, it got me to thinking...(I know...shocking, eh?)

-I'd hate to be the target of some over-zealous DA trying to make a name for themselves by trampling on me.
-Once you have a drug test, it's not tested in your presence, lab people make mistakes too, and you can even get false positive results from pregnancy tests.
-I've been tested 6 times in one year...they don't want positives, so if you're clean, your # comes up more often.
-Testing is a witch hunt...if it was about safety, you'd never get tested after your trip.
BUT

-Come on, dude...you're an airline pilot selling drug cleansing products on a site called "yourintheclear.com"...with a pun on urine...really??!!
-This holistic voodoo "body cleansing" (nudge-nudge-wink) is crap, and there are rarely ever "false positives" that Mr. Sharp says exist.
-I've been around enough stoners that I don't want them in my cockpit or using products to evade drug tests.
-I liked flying better when pilots smoked Lucky Strikes, and they only had to worry about the V.D. test from the long layover in 'Po City...
Bingo, took the words out of my mouth.