Thread: Stephen Sharp
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
unitedpilot
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2010

I have to disagree. He was selling this since 1997 as he stated. All of a sudden he becomes an airline pilot and is supposed to stop selling something that clearly is not illegal. While maybe bad ethics, legally wrong no way. I bet you 1000 to 1 he has no partake in any drug use either. Went to his online store and they do sell drug tests and such. Why the hell can't you clean your body??? I don't care if your an airline pilot or ballerina, there have been times when I have been at a party and there was pot smoking. As I usually leave the room or premises there is a good chance the second hand smoke may affect a drug test. Did you know there is cocaine traces on 90% of money bills? Nope you didn't, see here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18obcoke.html

This is a blatant "Make An Example Out Of Him" example. I have been in this business for 20+ years and our constitutional rights are chit on every day. If he was a drug user which I doubt then for god sakes make a better drug test not put this guy out to pasture.

And to NOSTEP you obviously wear your uniform with pride but have no intellectual insight. You really think there are stoners in the cockpits?? The wool is heavily pulled over your eye lids. There all false positives all the time, maybe not in the airline genre but there are so many things that cause false positives.

See here:
False Positives on Drug Tests

I side with the pilot on this one.