View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:16 AM
shiznit
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2009
Position: right for a long, long time

Originally Posted by War Eagle 83 View Post
I can't wait to see this abortion of a "list" by ALPO!!!!! Also, how are you UAL guys and gals gonna like flying with all the CO scabs???? This is just too funny!!! have fun at Continited, or is it Unitenental. OK. Fire away!!!!!

What an embarrassing thing to say.

If you want to make comments like that, you should change your user name so as not to give the impression that you represent the Auburn Family in any way, shape, or form. Here's a little reminder about how true Auburn people act:

THE AUBURN CREED

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.

I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully.

I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.

I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.

I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all.

I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all.

I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.

-George Petrie (1945)