Thread: Air Choice One
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:15 PM
skyDriver
On Reserve

Joined APC: Sep 2007

Hello fellow drivers,

This has been a very interesting thread, and I'm interested to hear more about any specifics about WHY all the SIC's were dismissed. WHY is it a terrible place to work. Specifics about the place from any current or former pilots. Hours per month? Type of operations? How it is that another 135 operator is upgrading VFR captains at 800 hours, and a further IFR upgrade at 1200TT, yet this one is saying 2000 is required for insurance??? I may be considered for a SIC position- can anyone provide specific details about the experience, work and QOL, for this position of SIC?

I recently became aware of this operator, sent in a resume, received a prompt phone call, and an invitation to interview a week later. What I've read so far has been very helpful and interesting, and I'd like to hear more, and more specific information, if anyone is inclined to provide it.
I can confirm the information given in the long(er) post: that a person named Shane is the DO, and the email I used to get this far was the one referenced, jobs@.........

So, that's where I am, what I know, and what I'd like to know. Thank you, and good day... or nite...