View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Soyathink
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

This post isn't about personal attacks. I have the utmost respect for UPS and FDX Pilots.

I met a FDX Pilot sometime ago we struck up a great conversation and I brought up Rick Drury. I always wanted to read his book "My Secret War" since my father was in Vietnam as well. The FDX Pilot asked for my address and a month or so later I had a signed copy of the book. There was an ex Tigers guy now with FDX that I remember he had pink toenails on a flight I was on. I was like ***. Turned out He liked the nudest resorts. His girlfriend painted his toes there. Great guy and full of insight.

I'm not here to be combative or call people names. I'm not a manager here to stir the pot either. I have questions and answers just like everybody else with alot of insight of some things.

This started with a post regarding FDX Smart post and UPS. I responded to it. Sorry Ernst for getting off topic and hijacking your thread. The original post would be like me saying UPS Ground got my package here faster and cheaper than FDX next day or two day. Ernst might have not even know about UPS's similar service option. What is a shame is I think Ernst is a UPS Pilot and posts on a public forum for all to see him bash his own company. Especially when UPS is "Throwing Pilots on the Street" as some here have said.