View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 03:17 AM
saab2000
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Default Delta Job Application Question

On the Airlineapps website for applying to Delta there is a question about having any previous conviction for breaking any law. The only one which is specifically excluded is parking.

In the early 1990s I had 3 speeding tickets in fairly rapid succession, more out of bad luck than out of anything else, but there's no question that I was in fact speeding. I paid the fines and that was that.

So I have always answered this question truthfully. There is also a section to list traffic violations and I have listed the three incidents in that section.

The question is this: Do the three traffic violations fall into this category? The question asks "Have you ever been convicted of a felony, misdemeanor, infraction, offense of other violation on any law?" The words "any law" is why I have listed the traffic violations.

I would like to say "No" to this question because I think the crux of the question is asking if I have ever had any trouble with the law. I have not.

Are they interested in traffic violations in this section as long as they are disclosed in the traffic violation section?

What say ye?