View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:02 PM
kingairfun
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by Pilatapus View Post
The emails that come from Avantair state at bottom:

This e-mail message from Avantair is for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients unless an authorization to forward is specified. This email may not be considered spam. It may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or other dissemination of this e-mail message and/or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

So, what you are saying is that you are getting forwarded emails from a current employee at Avantair and are disclosing and distributing confidential information from a company with CEO that has a law background?

I think I would consider my informant/friends employment before I went shooting my mouth off in a public forum about emails he forwarded to you.

Just my 2 cents
your one of those Please...if most pilots haven't figured it out. We are pretty much the only ones who are pathetic enough to get involved in these threads. Do you think owners/management sit around all day figuring out who's who? Pilots are not that important.....we only think we are. Absolutely nothing will happen..... carry on