View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 AM
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Originally Posted by rvrabel2002 View Post
I completely agree with this. I do not want to bad mouth the employer, because i know they will perceive it as not taking responsibility.

Paycheck came from the same company, so i will just leave the same.

As far as permanent address though, the problem i have is bills and other things have been sent to numerous addresses over the years, and trying to pinpoint exact dates i was at specific addresses is next to impossible.

I think i may have found a solution though. I just got off the phone with my auto insurance company, and they provided me with a free service called lexis nexis which provides insurance, employment history, and residence history reports.

Great tool to use, just looked up my driver history and it only goes back 7 years though, and my violation was before that.

here is a link to anyone that might need this resource: https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/index.jsp

Thanks for your help man.
Airlines may run your credit reports. Those will have all of your addresses used for various business purposes.

But if you report a job or long-term flight training program in FL, they may wonder why you list an address in NJ.