Old 12-08-2005, 05:22 PM
KiloAlpha
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: AA A320

Originally Posted by Edik
Kilo Alpha,

So what are you going to do now? Log SIC in a C90? You have to have something more then that going for you.

Also another thing you said which i agree on 100%, there is much more to the world then Lift, weight, thrust and drag. That is the problem going to an aviation college, because you have all of these guys who think they are the sh_, when in fact they have less then 200TT. Especially in present you would be foolish not to double major with something outside of aviation.
First off a King Air 90 does not require a two man crew so I am not and can not be logging SIC time.. thanks for illustrating my point about understanding important regs .

With that said, I am logging PIC every other leg; so for the record that is turbine PIC if you're keeping track. Kinda a big deal in this industry, dont worry someday you will find that out.

As far as having something better going for me, I think I am in a pretty sweet situation; especially considering I am salaried with full benefits and making more money than a FO flying an RJ; let alone a flight instructor. I have enough time to leave for a regional, but I can't because I am under contract.

Plus that little turbine PIC dealy I was telling you about.

Plus I dont have a $150,000 school loan hanging over my head for a degree with as much usefulness as one in water skiing.

** Oh yeah, one last thing, my current company is looking to buy a jet.

Last edited by KiloAlpha; 12-08-2005 at 05:33 PM.