Originally Posted by CE750 View Post
Gemini Air Cargo
Polar/Atlas
Southern Air
Falcon Air
Express.net
Cargo360
Centurion Cargo

but to name a few.. most are privately held, and small.

I think in the future, we may see some of these more savvy operations emerge as larger players in the global cargo market. There could also be some merger's and acquisitions among them over time.
How about Lufthansa Cargo, Korean Air Cargo, Singapore Airlines Cargo, Cathay Pacific Cargo, China Airlines Cargo, EVA Cargo, Japan Airline Cargo, Air France Cargo, British Airways Cargo, and Cargolux ? Ten very large cargo operators.

Americans need to wake up and understand that business IS global. Today. In 2004, FedEx was sixth in the world with respect to the total international scheduled freight ton-kilometers (FTK's) flown. FedEx was THE only US carrier in the top ten. Using total scheduled FTK's, FedEx was first, and UPS was second.

We need to look beyond our shores. There is a lot of competition on there. Competition for everything. Jobs. Air Cargo services. You name it. My soapbox really doesn't have anything to do with this forum, but it's my belief that people in this country should worry less about race and whether there is a Christmas tree at Sea-Tac airport and more about getting off their a$$es and getting an a decent education to compete in a global economy.

Ok, I have a nosebleed. Off my soapbox. "Bartender. Beer please."