Old 01-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Ryanthepilot
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: C172
Thumbs up University of North Dakota, or Embry Riddle?

Hi im a sophmore in Highschool i train at a local FBO i have around 15 hours im 15 and i want to become an airline pilot i turn 17 in 2 yrs so i have plenty of time to get My ppl when i go to college or University i will have my ppl already But theres one thing that trips my mind UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA OR EMBRY RIDDLE idk which one i know they r both expensive ive heard bad things about embry riddle and bad things about UND everywhere will have bad reviews the money to attend ERAU is around 140K with the avaition course i plan to get a bussiness degree idk which one to go to ive heard ppl say they went to ERAU and loved it and i heard ppl say they didnt same with UND I want to become an airline pilot of course i have to start off in the regionals which i wouldnt mind at all i love the crj's alotttt and the 737-700. Ive also heard that if you go to Embry riddle you can get in the airlines alott fasterand another i heard when you graudate from Embry riddle you get out of ERAU with 250 hours

Last edited by Ryanthepilot; 01-08-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: added some more info