Old 04-16-2011, 05:47 PM
MeLu
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Do not make such a bad comments about this child and an incident. Usually, the people trust the crew in a sense. A mother had a right to act this way, its her child. How can you lock someone for 20s, considering a fact that it was an airplane the kids are afraid to fly. They had right to fire this flight attendant. One can be fired for stealing, for the contents of emails, for having fun worldwide. I had such a incidence. A case had ended up at two criminal departments if not at three due to official aunt. When someone thought that he can run his double life once as a normal citizen other on internet a member of the crew desperate for a job spoke with London a family of my. It started this way in general now, I started to have doubts about the content of emails, but I was after mourn, and thought about Vagabond, but then again hence, my thought are hysterical I thought. I like Vagabond because she was flying in an area I am also from Africa a little bit above Zulu and looked at the pictures of my plane with blond hair I love Africa. And every time I thought about a recession within the airlines, about Africa about flying in Africa and etc,,, Again became anxious about the contents that they are no longer acceptable. Again thought God y brother is a capt within the same company, it is not possible. I am over exaggerating. Again, started to share the doubts. Watched couple of the criminal movies, never ever thought that I will be part of this mess. What happened one would not even imagine at a worst scenario,,,, usually in such a cases one is restricted to enter a territory when a crime took place, then again is being suspended, then is being blocked from the lovers worldwide the police is reading the emails immediately they can prove that the lovers are also taking part in stealing of others and their items and with restriction of entering Eu my aunt said so it goes immediately for the lover ins connections. I would definitely not bother mum at all for over reacting. I thought that oh well I like to fly with my capt brother got everything what I need .Never ever thought that it will end this way never at all. It happened couple months ago. There will be a new flight attendant lets do not think in bad terms about the mother of a child, its a baby, it is different to be locked at home then on a plane.