View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 05:30 PM
G200 Guy

1. I wrote to the HR department and found that NetJets takes your TT and multiplies it by 1.2 for the military equator... do you multiply all your time by this 1.2 when filling out an app (ie PIC, Multi, etc.)?

Regarding your military equator, you know your breakdown better than I do. If your totals reach the min requirment, your in. If not, don't apply, you'll be kicked out of the system. When your sure you have the totals, then apply.

2. How dead set is NetJets on this 2500 TT? I have 1500TT with all being multi engine turbine, and over 1000 PIC... I know I am whinning a little, but do they ever overlook it?

3. Even if they won't overlook my lack of TT, should I still do the whole apply to show interst thing, and update my resume every 6 months or so?

Company does not concern themselves with updating. When you have the totals, your good to go

Regarding Domicile. You can live wherever you want to, the only thing you must worry about is the 90 miles by midnight prior to your first day. Not sure why mgmt fought so hard for that one. If you get a brief by 1900 local time prior to your first day, they cannot contact you anyway afterwords, so as long as you show up on time at your domicile.