Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

DaBest
02-15-2017, 07:42 AM
Trump - America first :rolleyes::cool: I think NOT!
More like: USD

https://cdn4.dogonews.com/system/ckeditor_assets/pictures/525afb4ce7798905100005db/content_original.jpg
First!

Airlines beat nationalist drum, but will Trump play along?: Travel Weekly (http://www.travelweekly.com/Travel-News/Airline-News/Airlines-beat-nationalist-drum-but-will-Trump-play-along)

Trump Walking A Fine Line In Open Skies Debate | TravelPulse (http://www.travelpulse.com/opinions/column/trump-is-walking-a-fine-line-in-open-skies-debate.html)

oldmako
02-15-2017, 08:05 AM
I'm convinced that Nationalism will carry the day.

Right after he reopens the coal mines and puts all those KY and WV miners back to work.
Right after he brings all those textile jobs back. "Look for the union label, when you buy a shirt, dress or blouse"
Right after he brings back all those furniture jobs to the Carolinas.
Right after he gets Detroit up and running again.
Right after he brings back the steel mills to Western PA.

Right.

tom11011
02-15-2017, 08:09 AM

Right after he reopens the coal mines and puts all those miners back to work.
Right after he brings all those textile jobs back. "Look for the union label, when you buy a shirt, dress or blouse"
Right after he brings back the steel mills.

Right.

So he said all that just so he can get the job he obviously doesn't need? Right......

DaBest
02-15-2017, 08:16 AM

Right after he reopens the coal mines and puts all those KY and WV miners back to work.

Right.

You forgot about asbestos production...;)

svergin
02-15-2017, 08:27 AM

Right.

Don't forget about the switchboard operators. We need those jobs back.

Bluedriver
02-15-2017, 08:44 AM
So he said all that just so he can get the job he obviously doesn't need? Right......

His ego NEEDED the job.

Shindo
02-15-2017, 08:48 AM
At the ending the day more orders for boring are more important than some pilot jobs that may or may not be affected.

crxpilot
02-15-2017, 08:48 AM

Right.

Summer is coming snowflake, better head up north before you melt.

Judge Smails
02-15-2017, 09:01 AM
Summer is coming snowflake, better head up north before you melt.

Funny how the right calls the left snowflakes, but any hint of criticism towards the Orange Messiah and the right loses its mind. I find the hypocrisy pretty entertaining.

KC JODA
02-15-2017, 09:09 AM
Funny how the right calls the left snowflakes, but any hint of criticism towards the Orange Messiah and the right loses its mind. I find the hypocrisy pretty entertaining.

They've obviously never seen what happens when a bunch of snowflakes come down at once....
It's called an avalanche...

It would appear they Right would rather have us get used to their new term.

Comrade.

AncientAliens
02-15-2017, 09:23 AM

It isn't about need, it's about want. The man is all ego and no substance. If you haven't figured that out yet I don't know what to tell you.

b52dthdlr
02-15-2017, 09:25 AM
two plus centuries of building a great nation undone by a russian orangutan's three week clusterfu>@&@_ck.... saving american jobs shouldnt be the talking point, saving america should be...

Mugatu
02-15-2017, 09:43 AM
two plus centuries of building a great nation undone by a russian orangutan's three week clusterfu>@&@_ck.... saving american jobs shouldnt be the talking point, saving america should be...

+1.........

Shindo
02-15-2017, 09:53 AM
Some people are still taking their loss hard. Just a heads up 2018 won't be much better.

I find it funny people blame trump for an order that came from obama.

crxpilot
02-15-2017, 10:04 AM
They've obviously never seen what happens when a bunch of snowflakes come down at once....
It's called an avalanche...

It would appear they Right would rather have us get used to their new term.

Comrade.

Don't worry, you only have 8 years to wait before you get disappointed again. No more Progressives.......ever.

Judge Smails
02-15-2017, 10:25 AM
Don't worry, you only have 8 years to wait before you get disappointed again. No more Progressives.......ever.

Totally! Developing new energy and protecting the environment is completely overrated! More coal!!!! Also, we all know Wall St. will do the right thing once those pesky regulations go away. Those guys are completely trustworthy.

Those snowflake libtard progressives are total morons! Never again!!! Hey, why don't we go talk about this and high five each other over at the comments section of Breitbart?!

DaBest
02-15-2017, 10:37 AM

1993-2001 - Progressives

2001-2009 - The "Right" Stuff
_________2001-Afgan/Iraq war
________________2003 (major deregulations and market speculations)
__________________________2008-2009 - the consequences.

2009-2017 - Progressives

Strange pattern emerging...;)

https://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/images/drw20121027a-lgr.jpg

Shindo
02-15-2017, 10:46 AM

1993-2001 - Progressives

2009-2017 - Progressives

What I see is that line went up every time a gop congress was elected and went down when a dem congress was elected.

DaBest
02-15-2017, 11:01 AM
What I see is that line went up every time a Progressive president was elected and went down when a Conservative president was elected.
...............:D;)

jcountry
02-15-2017, 02:40 PM

I'm pretty far right, and I can't stand the guy! He has absolutely no idea what he's doing. He is 99.97% ego-and the rest is just cheeto dust.

Of course, his previous 4 predecessors were idiots as well-but he is making them all look a lot better then they were.

Andy
02-15-2017, 06:29 PM
1993-2001 - Progressives

2009-2017 - Progressives

What I see is that line went up every time a gop congress was elected and went down when a dem congress was elected.

All I see is normal economic/business cycles. I could make a case for either political party with respect to the economy but that doesn't make it true. Both political parties try to 'juice' the economy too much when they're in power. Until it all comes crashing down and we go into a recession.

NEDude
02-15-2017, 11:41 PM
The economic cycle of recessions and growth is overwhelmingly skewered in favour of Democrats. You are 4.5 times more likely to experience a recession under a Republican administration than under a Democrat administration. There have been eleven economic recessions since the end of WW2, nine of those eleven started with a Republican in the White House. Since the end of WW2 until the end of January 2017 there have been 432 months of Republican Presidents who have been saddled with 109 months of recession - 25.2% of the time. During that same time frame there have been 425 months of Democrat presidents who have had 24 months of recessions - 5.6% of the time. The two recessions that began under Democrats, in 1949 and 1980, averaged 8.5 months in length. The nine recessions that began under Republicans averaged 11.6 months in length.

CargoPirate
02-16-2017, 03:43 AM
Yet the budget is controlled by Congress. When Congress is controlled by Democrats we subsequently have recessions way more than when Repugnants control Congress

Who cares....the one and only question is will the US be better off 4 years from now or not?

You can't change history and you can't fix the damage done by Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush 1. They are all globalist scum who put America second.

NMuir
02-16-2017, 10:41 AM
If you want to understand the NAI business model, watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlIdzF1_b5M&t=527s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=069y1MpOkQY

buscappy
02-16-2017, 07:20 PM
All I see is normal economic/business cycles. I could make a case for either political party with respect to the economy but that doesn't make it true. Both political parties try to 'juice' the economy too much when they're in power. Until it all comes crashing down and we go into a recession.

In the chart, I see what formally-trained economists will tell you in classrooms and in their papers - any effect on the economy (gdp, markets, jobs) of what a president can do from the oval office is small compared to broader, global market forces and natural cycles... and to the extent the economy does respond to oval office policies, the response lags the presidents' actions by about a decade....

Andy
02-20-2017, 08:35 AM
In the chart, I see what formally-trained economists will tell you in classrooms and in their papers - any effect on the economy (gdp, markets, jobs) of what a president can do from the oval office is small compared to broader, global market forces and natural cycles... and to the extent the economy does respond to oval office policies, the response lags the presidents' actions by about a decade....

I find blaming/praising the current Oval Office occupant for the stock market is like using the Super Bowl indicator or Skirt Length Theory to justify stock market movements.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_indicator
Skirt Length Theory Definition | Investopedia (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/skirtlengththeory.asp)

Correlation does not imply causation. The Federal Reserve's actions, on the other hand, have a direct impact on the economy and stock market.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1