Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Falcon 900EX/2000

Mobwings
03-02-2017, 12:20 PM
I'm looking at buying a used Dassault Falcon and I'm considering the 900EX, 2000, and 2000EX. I'm just wondering if there are any pilots/operators here that can tell me what real-world direct operating costs look like for any of these three planes. (By real-world direct operating costs, I mean only fuel burn, maintenance, and MSP) Also, real-world ranges on each plane would help. Thanks for your help!

Lucky8888
03-02-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm looking at buying a used Dassault Falcon and I'm considering the 900EX, 2000, and 2000EX. I'm just wondering if there are any pilots/operators here that can tell me what real-world direct operating costs look like for any of these three planes. (By real-world direct operating costs, I mean only fuel burn, maintenance, and MSP) Also, real-world ranges on each plane would help. Thanks for your help!

This may help some:

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2015/november/16/hourly-operating-costs-of-45-jets-compared

We have a 900LX and our direct operating costs (fuel burn, maintenance, MSP only) are a bit higher. We easily get published range.